Creating strategic opportunity
Hardin Tibbs offers strategic advice, analysis, and creative thinking to corporate, government, and non-profit clients internationally. He helps client organizations think about the future strategic environment, explore strategic issues, generate strategic insight and set future strategic direction.
Hardin’s consulting engagements include advising decision-makers and planners, and designing and facilitating strategy development workshops. He also delivers keynote presentations and speeches on future strategic issues and strategic methodology.
• Confidential advice to decision-makers
• Design and facilitation of strategy development workshops
• Commissioned strategic research
• Coaching in strategic thinking
• Lecturing on strategic methodology and strategic issues
• Speeches and keynote presentations